Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best Supporting Actress 2013



The nominees are:


  • Anne Hathaway in Les Miserables
  • Sally Field in Lincoln
  • Helen Hunt in The Sessions
  • Amy Adams in The Master
  • Jacki Weaver in Silver Linings Playbook



So it begins. I will first be reviewing the Best Supporting Actresses of this year's Oscar race and once I review each performance, I will post a final ranking of all of the performances. I personally thought this was a great year even though there was an obvious winner right from the get-go. Just to make it clear, I totally called Anne Hathaway's first Oscar win even before the first trailer came out as I'm sure everyone else did. Looking back however, I don't really agree with the win as much as I thought I did when I saw the first trailer but I'll save that for her the reviews.


 I encourage you all to make predictions as to how my final ranking will look like. Thanks and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment